You’ve organized an amazing event, now memorialize it!
The Greater Milwaukee and Madison areas are home to a few of this country’s top convention and meeting facilities, and each has become a sought-after location to host corporate gatherings and events. Whether you are here for a trade show, to fire up your team for the challenges and opportunities of the coming year, or to simply celebrate their achievements, Totally Square Photography is here to capture it for posterity. Whether your event includes ten or ten thousand team members, we look forward to being the answer to your Event Photography needs.
Working strategically with your team, we will put ourselves in position to capture every image that details the highlights of your event, and allows your marketing team to tell the story that you want told. Your company’s most important asset is your team, and our aim is to help you tell the story of your people…learning, collaborating, and celebrating… so that your clients have the opportunity to know them better as well. Should you choose to make those memories available to your team members for their own use, we can facilitate that as well.
Tell us what we can do to maximize your investment in your corporate events, and we will make your team look their best.
How does Event pricing work?
Unlike most traditional photography work, capturing an event is generally based upon the amount of time that you require our services. Depending upon the size and timeframe that you would like covered, we will work with you to build a customized package to best suit your needs. Whether it’s capturing keynote speakers and events, setting up a booth to capture new headshots for all of your team, or sticking around to capture the post workday festivities, we can do it all. When you are planning your event budget, here are some things to consider:
- Base Coverage for your event starts at $200/hr., with a two hour minimum. Should you retain our services for events of four hours or more, the hourly fee drops to $150/hour. All events will be billed in one-quarter hour increments to maximize the value that we deliver.
- Should your event require a Second Photographer to properly capture your story, we will be happy to include that service for $125/hour, or $100/hour when booked for at least four hours.
- Would you like to be able to offer your attendees the ability to view and download an image for their social media from your event? We are pleased to offer the ability to Host a Gallery for a three month-period following your event for an investment of $500.
- Are there moments from your event that your company or team will wish to memorialize with Printed Images? We are pleased to be able to offer a high-quality selection of more permanent printed image options ranging from archival quality paper to canvas, acrylic, or metal media options. Purchases that are made from this Gallery will be handled directly with your company, or your individual team members, and all purchases made within 30 days of the completion of your event will be totaled to generate a credit to be applied to the booking fee for your company’s next event.
- The delivery of high-quality images is always our first priority, but sometimes the situation demands expedited delivery as well. Images will generally be delivered in electronic format within 48 hours of the conclusion of your event. Should you require more timely delivery, we are happy to offer the Expedited Delivery of the day’s images within 12 hours of the day’s last capture for an additional investment of $250 per day. (This option must be discussed at the time of booking, and in certain cases may be limited by various travel factors as a result of the technology that is available on site.)
- We recognize that not every great corporate event takes place within an hour’s drive of our studio, and are always happy to discuss Travel Cost adjustments if you wish to retain our services for an event that is outside of our normal area. If for any reason we are not able to accommodate your travel request, we will work diligently with our network of talented colleagues at the Professional Photographers of America to help you locate a local provider that can accommodate your needs. Until your event is perfect, we aren’t satisfied.
Questions are cheap and missed opportunities are expensive. Pick up the phone or drop us an e-mail today, and let’s find a time to discuss how we make your event even more successful!